Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 8

Today I was back to Core Synergistics.  It is amazing how I forgot how difficult this disc was after all of the other things I have completed this past week.  I kept thinking about how hard the Yoga was so that I forgot about this one. 

It did not take long to freshen my memory. 

Halfway through the work-out, I got a text from Nick telling me that Caleb's Valentine's party at school was at 10:00 a.m.  Crap.  I kept going and did not cool down as much as I should have.  Tip of the day (if you have ever worked out to this program, that phrase will sound familiar)-do not skip the cool down phase.  As I type this, sitting down for the first time today, I am feeling every muscle ache.  I have a feeling I will be paying for this tomorrow.

On the bright side, I was able to button a pair of my former pants on Sunday morning.  They were too tight to wear to church, but the point being that I could keep them closed without a button shooting out and hitting someone in the eye.

Baby steps.

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, you rock. keep up the good work! I admire your dedication with 3 kids (one of whom you are NURSING!). SUPERWOMAN!

    ReplyDelete