Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 12

There was no school today.  Made for an interesting work-out day.  Also made me thankful that I am doing this 90 day thing during school months and not in the summer when everyone is home.

I completed Legs and Back again in the midst of Caleb setting up a race track near my feet and Abby running back and forth from the sink to her princess kitchen to make some water "cake."

Three bedrooms, a loft, two bathrooms upstairs, a kitchen, and a dinning room and where do they all play?  Within two feet of where I am standing.

I eventually finished, pausing at one point to pick up a fussy Noah.  He actually filled in nicely during my squats-not much difference between him and my free weights.  He enjoyed being bounced up and down while I was able to cuddle with my baby boy.

Due to all of the kids being home and the amazing warm breeze blowing in from outside (seriously, is it still February?) I did not have time to do the additional Ab Ripper, shower and play outside.  So, I opted to postpone it for later today.

Well, once I finally got everyone to bed by myself (Nick is leading a retreat all weekend), I knew there would be no ripping of the abs today.  However, I did manage to shower and blow dry my hair.  And, more importantly, I was able to spend time outside with the kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment