Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 17

So, Noah has been fun, lately.

My sweet boy who has been sleeping from 7-7 decided to wake up and want to eat around 5 am the last few mornings.  By the time I nursed him this morning, it was not worth going back to sleep for such a short time, so I decided to work out instead.

Actually, I would prefer to get up before everyone else and get it over with and have time to take a shower BY MYSELF and not with a baby in his chair, waiting for me.  But, while nursing, you moms know that you need that first feeding of the day to not feel sore.

It felt great to get the Legs and Back done before breakfast.  I did not get to finish the additional Ab Ripper because I ran out of time.  I planned on doing it later, but I got into my daily routine and eventually just gave up.  It figures-the part of my body that I want to work on the most is the part that I keep ignoring.

Oh well-still sweated and built some muscle so I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment