Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 11

I was watching Noah roll around on the floor today.  He struggled to get where he wanted to be and looked pretty silly in some of his positions.

He looked a lot like me doing Yoga.

I actually dreaded the work-out today because I dislike Yoga so much.  Sure, it is good for me, but 90 minutes?  Really?

I started as soon as Noah went down for a nap, knowing that if I waited until later, I would never do it.  Thankfully he took a dream of a nap and I was able to get done in plenty of time.

Honestly, the second half of the work-out is not as bad.  The first half is what kicks my butt.  It seems it will never end and the only somewhat relief is while waiting in the downward dog position before stretching every muscle in my body again.

I will say this week was better, probably because I knew what to expect.  And it does feel great to get it accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment