Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 10

After a day of being with the kids and Nick got getting home until almost midnight, I was not exactly full of energy this morning.  Wednesdays are my mornings to take the kids to school because Nick has to be there early, so by the time I got home from dropping them off, I put Noah down for a nap and decided to enjoy the quiet time. 

Well, as much quiet time as one can get when a usually good napper is still grumpy from his shots.

I finally got back on schedule in the afternoon during nap time for the boys (i.e. Noah still grumpy and Caleb goofing off in his room).  I completed Shoulder and Arms today, this time opting for using free weights instead of the bands.  I only have 8 lb weights in the house, so for a few of the sets it was not as hard as it should be.  But, for many of them, I felt the burn.  I think for next week I will switch between the two and see what is more challenging.

The Ab Ripper was just as fun as ever.  I remember those days at the gym after each baby and the first few days were always the worst until finally, my stomach muscles started working again.  I am still waiting for them to work.  Any day now.

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, I am loving this blog! I've been keeping tabs on you - congrats for sticking with it for 10 days, amidst the hectic lifestyle of a mom of three! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete