Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 18

My first failure. 

(If you don't count when I first started this and got sick and had to give up.)

I was supposed to do Yoga today.  However, my sweet girl stayed home from school today and changed my plans.  She only has a cold, but it kept her up a bit last night and she was the crabbiest child this morning (not like her), with rings under her eyes and redness under her nose.  Considering she was missing "Red, White and Blue" clothing day (big deal for kids who wear uniforms to school), yet still wanted to stay home, I knew she needed the day off.

Her first request was to watch Anne of Green Gables.  I could have put the Yoga disc in the computer while she controlled the television, but watching a girl movie with my favorite girl was time better spent.  By the time that was over, I did not have 90 minutes to work out before Noah would need to eat again.  Add on Caleb coming home and the normal house stuff and there went my day.

I did manage to clean out Abby's closet with her so I feel somewhat accomplished.  I carried my four piles (one for our future yard sale, one for Once Upon a Child, one for Half Price Books and one for a friend) down the stairs so that was somewhat of a work-out, right?

Oh well, I will make it up for it tomorrow...working out and cleaning a friend's house. 

That reminds me, I need to go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment