Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 19

Even with the best of intentions, I failed again today.

I had a plan for when I was going to work out today.  I had just enough time between running my errands this morning to when Caleb would be dropped off from school, before going to clean a friend's house in the afternoon.  Then, my carpool fell through so I basically had to be out for the entire day. 

Yes, I know I should have used the five minutes I had at home before Nick and Abby got home, but I opted to cuddle with my tired boys on the couch instead.  And it was worth it.

And yes, I know I should have worked out after Abby's dance practice and dinner and the bedtime routine with the kids, but I opted to hang out with my husband, watching television.  And it was worth it.

Considering I cleaned a house for three hours and never sat down the entire day (except to drive the van), I think I did okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment