Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 2 (For Real!)

I finally made it to the second disc!  It only took me a few weeks, but I made it!

Because I am on the Lean Program, today I did Cardio X.  I actually really enjoyed it.  Seriously.  The warm-up yoga kicked my butt, which surprised me given how strong my arms are from carrying Noah around in his seat.  But, the cardio was great.  Don't get me wrong, I am completely exhausted, but in a good way.

Today's work-out was a bit challenging in another way-I had to do it with all three kids home.  You would think that with all the other rooms in the house, they would go find something else to do.  Nope.  The small space I had given myself in the living room is exactly where they wanted to be.

Abby joined in from time to time, until she realized that it was fast and hard to do-then she used my chair (for leg kicks) to sit on and observe until the energy striked her to rejoin.  Caleb, coming up with his own work-out, ran around the room throwing and kicking a ball at me.  I guess I shouldn't complain-it was more of a challenge to run, jump and stretch with the fear of being hit at any point.  And, of course, Noah...he sat with his toys and looked at me like I was crazy. 

He is probably right.  My insanity will continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment