Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 52

Took the kids to school, came home, put Noah down for a nap, and completed Chest, Shoulders & Triceps.  Since I missed it last week, some of the moves were a bit challenging, but overall, it felt great.  I kept feeling a pinch in my left arm while doing a couple of lifts, but it was not a terrible pain. 

I even did the Ab Ripper afterwards.  I was tempted to skip it, since I still had to bake cookies to go along with a meal I was making for a friend before leaving to pick up Caleb from school.  I figured I could do it later once I was home.  But, of course, reality set in and I knew that would never happen.

A few of the Ab moves made me want to throw up, but some are getting easier.  And by "easier" I mean that I do not have such a strong desire to throw my shoe at the television in protest.

No comments:

Post a Comment