Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 26

Unbelievable.  I planned on doing the cardio that was on the schedule, but found absolutely no time to do it.  I really wish I was just making up excuses, but sadly, my day really was that busy.

I took the kids to school since Nick had to be there early, and since it was my day to pick up Caleb and his carpool friend from preschool, and since we were out of things like milk and toilet paper, I just stayed out and ran errands.  Then, Nick was still grading papers in the afternoon so I had to pick up Abby.  Went from there to dance class to fast food to home. 

Also had a surprise visit from a good friend driving through our city last night.  He just happens to be a month ahead of me in this work-out so we did talk about P90X.  That counts, right?  In fact, he shared with me a great you tube link by Jim Rome, who talks about his P90X Yoga work-out.  If you have done this Yoga, you will find this hilarious...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FTkPVc_cxk

No comments:

Post a Comment