Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 25

Today called for Stretch, but since I missed a couple of days due to life, I figured I should do something a bit more challenging.  So, I completed Core Synergistics.  It felt great and I was noticed this time that I was able to finish a couple of the moves that I could not do well before.

My proudest moment was doing the push-ups that I have struggled with in the past.  It is supposed to look like this...push up, move body to side to support weight on one arm, reach up with other arm, then reach down and under the body, then reach up again, and go back into regular push-up position.  Repeat on other side. 

What I have always looked like is this...do a pitiful push-up, get into the side position, fall down, try again, kind of manage it, go back to regular push-up position, stay there while everyone else does an actual push-up, try to other side, repeat the fall, fast forward to the next cue.

However, now I can finally keep up with this one.  I hate to admit it, but I believe Yoga has something to do with it.  I can tell a difference in the strength of my arms from doing Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment