Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 27

The schedule called for Yoga, but anyone who has kids knows a 90 minute work-out with everyone home is next to impossible.  No, correct that-impossible.  So, I did cardio instead.  With limited floor space, I did my running/jumping/yoga, carefully avoiding the tower of blocks the kids had just built and Nick's bass guitar left out from the night before. 

It was fun.

Yesterday was my official first day of being done nursing.  It was not an easy decision to wean so early, but Noah really needed to gain more weight.  I noticed a huge difference as soon as I started switching to formula.  I could blame my low milk supply on this work-out.  But, since my other two children started leveling off in weight gain around the same time with me not doing too much, I figured it was bound to happen anyway.

That being said, once I start to feel comfortable again (you nursing moms know what I am talking about), I might start getting up very early to work-out, especially on really busy days. 

Yoga at 5 AM?  Sure.  Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment