Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 32

Oh yes, my favorite day of the week.  Yoga.

Honestly, I am starting to hate it less each time I do it.  I have noticed that it really helps me with all of the other work-outs.  My balance and flexibility are much better and of course the other work-outs do not seem quite so long compared to 90 minutes of breathing and killing my muscles.

I have to say thank-you to my carpool friend.  She usually picks up our preschoolers on Thursdays, which gives me time to do yoga and shower.  Anyone who has young children knows that is quite a feat.  When I pick up the kids, I have to wake up Noah from his morning nap in order to get there on time to feed him in the parking lot while waiting for dismissal.  Having all of Thursday morning to myself (and Noah) is wonderful.

So, another day of yoga done.  Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment