Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 30

My day got a little turned around with having company and then Abby coming home early from school with chest pains, and then a trip to the doctor...long day.  Although, having time with a good friend in the morning and extra time with my little girl is always worth it :)

I was determined to not skip again, so after the kids went to bed, I immediately put in the next disc.  Today was Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, which was a new one to me.  A few moves were familiar, but many were new.  I did my best, although some of those push-ups are a bit ridiculous.  Seriously, I am supposed to do claps in between and one arm push-ups?  I am a girl, you know.

The work-out was followed by the ever-fun Ab Ripper.  Yippee.

I will be feeling this tomorrow.  But, I am super glad that I did it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment