Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 34

The kids went with their grandparents to the zoo, Nick took the car in for an oil change, Noah took a morning nap and I completed Kenpo.  Love it.

After a few weeks of feeling kind of clumsy at Kenpo, this time I felt like I was actually accomplishing something.  I put on my Jack Bauer persona and kicked some butt.  I had images of someone trying to harm my children, and kicked and punched the air with all might.  Those imaginary villains took a beating.

With the weather absolutely beautiful (it snowed yesterday so of course it feels like spring today), I followed up the work-out with a brisk walk with Noah.  It is amazing how I can break a sweat while walking quickly when I only have the five-month old.  When Abby is scootering and Caleb is "helping" me push the stroller, I do not feel much of a work-out.  Strange.

Now, I feel like I have all this energy.  I am totally motivated to rearrange the living room furniture.  Of course, that would mean picking up all the toys on the floor and I am not really motivated to do that.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment