Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 33

Today should have been Legs and Back, with my ever favorite Ab Ripper.  However, it was one of those "did not have a second to sit down" days.  It was Nick's payday a.k.a. my grocery shopping day.  I got home from my adventures a whole two minutes before Caleb was dropped off from school.  Unloading groceries, making lunch, changing diapers, cleaning the house for company that was due that evening, taking Abby to dance class, baking cookies, home just in time for company...yeah, it was one of those days.

If I have to miss one, I do not mind missing the legs since mine are usually strong anyway.  I do need to work on my back, though-for some reason there are flabs of skin there that never appeared before the third pregnancy.  Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment