Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 36

This whole time change is really messing with me.  Or, maybe it was because I stayed up too late last night, watching a movie with Nick.  Or, it could be that Noah woke up in the middle of the night, poopy and hungry. 

Whatever the reason, instead of working out this morning, I went back to bed.  I have not done that since Abby was a newborn and I had the freedom to do so.  It felt great to catnap, but eventually my dreams became filled with all of the things I needed to get done before being out for the afternoon, and the guilt woke me up. 

I also have this strange pain in my chest.  Not just the continuous soreness from weaning, but like I pulled a muscle or something.  Whatever it is, tackling a work-out this morning is just not in the plan. 

In the meantime, I did have fun painting pottery with Caleb and some of his preschool friends this afternoon.  A bunch of three and four-year olds painting detailed pieces of art...beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment