Monday, August 8, 2011

Yep, Heard That One Before

Hello blog world, it's me, the gradually falling out of shape again slacker.

I must be living in some kind of fantasy world to think that I can work out while the kids (and Nick) are home for the summer.  Somehow my lovely husband is able to keep doing P90X every evening, while I gladly sit on my butt doing logic puzzles or writing about how I should be working out. 

I am just not a night person.  So, instead of waiting two more weeks until school is officially in session, I figured I would start getting up an hour earlier to work out before the chaos of the day begins.

My alarm promptly went off at 6:00 a.m. this morning.  And I promptly turned it off and went back to sleep.

In my defense, I was up a lot last night, not feeling well and needed the rest.  Meanwhile, I am starting to feel a little loose in my belly and arms and know that I have some major work to do.

I am starting again tomorrow.  Yes I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment