Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 3 and Beyond

I did Shoulders and Arms last week.  Kept with the lighter weights since it had been awhile.  Plus, my thighs and surrounding areas were still sore from Monday's Core.

Pathetic, isn't it?

Anyway, meant to do Yoga on Thursday, but my entire day was gone before I even had one breath to give toward it.  Then I went out of town for my annual college girlfriend getaway.  I took my work-out clothes just in case.

Yes, I was full of crap.  I did not work out all weekend, but ate greasy, Southern food, had a few mixed drinks, and ate lots of pepperoni puffs that one of the girls is known for making.

It was quite lovely.

Back in the real world on Monday, I spent my last official day of summer cleaning up from my absence and getting everything ready for school.  Tuesday went by in a flash, since I had to spend all morning at the school.  Thought I would get back on track today, with everyone being at school.  Instead, I used my hour of Noah napping to finish reading a book.

Totally worth it.

I figured since I left off with last Wednesday, I will just pick up again tomorrow with Day 4. 

The encouraging thing was seeing all of the parents at school that I have not seen all summer.  I kept getting comments on how great I look.  Considering I have dropped 25 pounds since the spring, I must look a little different.  Still have a ways to go, though.

Maybe I should stop eating my no bake cookies while I type this.

No comments:

Post a Comment