Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 2

Amazing.  I made it another day on this comeback.

Did Cardio today.  Endured stretching while Abby kept looking between my legs to show me pictures that she was drawing.  Barely avoided kicking Nick while doing Kenpo as he was trying to leave to tutor.  And once again, I had two little work-out buddies.

Abby did a few stretches, then moved on with her day.  Caleb watched a bunch of it (even though I kept reminding him how much more fun the backyard is than watching a P90X DVD) and then joined in at the end.  I decided it was more fun to skip Superman/Banana and take this video of him instead.

Okay, so he did not have the best form or even work too many muscles, but it was still pretty cute.  I think I look better than that when doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment