Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 7/8 and 9

Yeah, so between two soccer games, a kid birthday party and total exhaustion, I did not do Kenpo on Saturday.  I chose Sunday to not to a thing.  But, come Monday morning, I was still really sore so I stretched instead of doing Core.

Seriously-I do not think I could have done half of Core because I was so sore.  However, I got up at 5:45 (yes, that would be 5:45 in the morning) and stretched and it was really helpful.

This morning, I arose at 5:45 again (okay, so maybe I hit snooze for a few minutes) and did Cardio.  It felt great to sweat and get the work-out out of the way.  I figured this is the only way I can get the exercising done, leaving me with time for a shower during naptime before I have to leave to pick up Caleb from preschool. 

It is soooo not easy to get up that early, but I am really trying to make it a habit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment