Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 4, I mean 5

Yoga should have been done on Day 4, but I ran out of time.  I figured other parents at preschool pick-up would appreciate the fact that I used my morning time alone to shower instead of doing Yoga.  90 minutes is really hard to accomplish on my pick-up day.

I did do Legs and Back on Friday.  Yikes.  I have not done that one in months.  I am typing this a day later because my butt is so sore that it hurts to sit at the computer. 

I always figured when I skipped Legs and Back, that it was not a big deal.  My legs have always been pretty strong and who cares if I miss a few pull-ups?  Apparently, my legs were still pretty strong, but my butt, not so much.  I think it was the wall squats that really did me in.

Which leads me to wonder why I ever wasted money at the gym?  Why would I need to use their equipment when squatting against my living room wall does the same thing?

I did skip one part of the work-out and was careful about how much I did on a few of them because of my knees.  Listening to them crack from an old track injury was not fun.  Considering that I still feel the burn in my butt and thighs, something tells me that I still did enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment