Monday, August 15, 2011

For Real This Time

Started the program from the start-again.  I am not waiting until school starts-I am feeling too out of shape already.

So, with Noah taking his morning nap, Nick leaving to coach a golf match, and Abby and Caleb running around the room, I completed Core Synergistics. 

I really felt it, too.

At least the older two kids were somewhat good.  I only had to stop once to break up a fight.  Abby tried to work out with me in the beginning and got as far as the stretches before announcing, "Okay, I'm tired." 

Me, too, sweet girl.  Me, too.

Caleb joined in toward the end.  He really enjoyed trying to keep up, or at least his version of keeping up.  At least he was using up some of his endless, little boy energy on something besides torturing his sister.

All in all, not a bad beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment