Monday, September 19, 2011

My New Plan

Because my life is complete with sick children and soccer practices, I have decided to take on my second attempt at P90X in a new way.  Instead of starting with each Monday on Core and going from there, I am going to complete each exercise in order, no matter how many days between.

My reasoning is that I do really well on Mondays and Tuesdays (in a large part due to my carpooling schedule).  Then I hit Wednesday and it becomes all downhill from there.  By the time I try to get back to it, I feel discouraged and figure I will just wait to start from the beginning.

The result is that I am really good at Core and Cardio.  Everything else?  Not so much.

So, today I did Core and hope that my new plan will work with the chaos that I call my life.

1 comment:

  1. have I already recommended Jillian Micheals to you? I love her workouts because they are tough, effective and only 25 minutes. Aside from running, they are the only thing that I have seen results that quickly and the format of it makes it super easy for busy moms like us! Just a suggestion, though!

    ReplyDelete