Friday, May 27, 2011

Random Work-Outs

As I mentioned before, I am planning on starting the program from the beginning next week, along with my neighbor.  Instead of sitting around, watching our husbands complete the program while we eat chips and watch tv, we thought we could be more productive.

In the meantime, though, I decided to join Nick for a couple of work-outs this week. 

It has been fun.

Yesterday, I joined him on Shoulders and Arms.  I found that I did a better job working out with someone else, because the pressure was on to look good.  Not because Nick expected it (he does know me fairly well, after all), but because I have done this for a few months and should have something to show for it.

Today, we did Yoga together.

Yep, it was hilarious.

Earlier in the day, I showed him a few moves to explain what Yoga was like.  He said, "That doesn't look too hard."  I had to hide my laughter so as not to scare him.

He did pretty well, considering he is a guy and this was his first time doing it.  It was a huge ego boost to me because I kept hearing comments like, "How are you doing that?" and "You are amazing."

I love that guy.

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, your blog inspired me! My husband and I have been doing P90X together in the mornings for the past week or so. It is so much more fun to do with a buddy!

    ReplyDelete