Friday, May 6, 2011

Day What???

Yes, I am still here.  No, I have not been working out this week.

I feel awful about it.  Not just for my readers (all three of you), but for myself.

My first lame excuse is that my knee was bothering me in the beginning of the week.  I have no idea why.  Perhaps because I missed a few work-outs and it was yelling at me.  Whatever.  Anyway, I was not inspired to do P90X exercise with a bum knee.

My second lame excuse (and the real one that has kept me busy) is that I am spring cleaning.  Hey, it is raining non-stop so what else am I supposed to do with my time?

Besides work-out.

In this entire week, I have finished deep cleaning the two upstairs bathrooms, the laundry room (or should I say, space), part of the dinning room and most of the kitchen.  I never knew it would take so long.

Or, I never knew my house was this filthy.

Anyway, I am going to start fresh next week-I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment