Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Plan

Yes.  I suck.  The end is in sight, and I have completely dropped the ball on the last two weeks.

However, I have a new plan.

My neighbor is planning on starting the program next week and we have talked about doing it together.  Nick started again, too, but I would still like to stick with the lean program, so I think my friend is the better partner.

Now, I live in reality and know that we will not be able to work-out together every evening...we do have lives.  But, I figure between keeping accountable to her and randomly working out with Nick, too, I should be okay.

In the meantime, I am going to continue running around like crazy, attending all of the parties and events at school during the last two weeks, taking care of Noah and selling Mary Kay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment