Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yep, Still Alive

Hello strangers.

To recap, I have had a cold that has lasted an entire month with no end in sight.  I am finally past the "I never want to move again" phase and just in the "cannot quite breathe, yet" stage.  Needless to say, I have not done much working out.  Considering that I can hardly breathe doing normal stuff, I cannot imagine P90X helping me along very well.

Oh, and my parents just informed me that I had bronchitis as a child.  Meaning that I should watch out for lingering colds.  Good to know, now that I am 34 years old.

Well, add on that we spent a week out of town visiting my family and you get the gist.  I really was all motivated to start anew this week, but for two reasons, I will be pushing my new attempt off for a couple of weeks.

One being that I still feel pretty crappy. 

Two being that we are going on a cruise next weekend.  Nick and I will be married ten years this week and we decided to get away to celebrate.  Now why would I want to work out for two weeks only to ruin it by non-stop eating on a cruise?  That just seems silly.

You will be hearing from me again when we get back.  You know, when I am so stuffed that I can hardly move and will be passing out with my first work-out.

I am so smart sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment