Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 2

I had every excuse to skip my work-out today. 

I had to take the kids to school.  I had to listen to Abby's class recite their memory verses to me.  I had to take Abby and the American Heritage Girls bowling, along with my boys.  I had to make dinner and finish reading my book for book club tonight (which, of course, has been cancelled because of freezing rain).

So, I ignored my snooze button and got up at 5:45 to work-out. 

It felt great, except for the fact that my butt was sore from yesterday's core.  The added bonus was warming up with Yoga, trying to find my inner calm, while the boys woke up an hour early and started goofing off in their room.  Too bad that you have a poopy diaper, Noah-I am trying to stretch and be calm.

This weekend should be interesting-three birthday parties, tubing at the ski place, church plant meeting-looks like I will be waking up at 5:45 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment