Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 1 In The Year Of 2012

So...

...had a month of being sick, then went on a cruise and ate enough food to feed a small country.  Yep, I am motivated now.

As I watched my stomach get more and more loose over the past month, I was missing my work-outs.  Then, as I watched it get filled up with the never-ending food on the ship, I knew it was time to get back to work.

Started with good old Core Synergistics today.  Lord, help me.  Just when I couldn't get enough of that acrobat and her smug attitude about how great she looks, I had to start with this one again.  Since I pretty much have this one memorized, it went by quickly.  I only skipped the plank run since my gut is hanging so low from my eating adventure that it was just getting in the way.

Here we go.  No excuses or trips out of town planned in the near future.  Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment