Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 57 Part 2

Last week was ridiculous.  Not one day went by that I could find an hour (or longer for some work-outs) to get it done.  My favorite attempt was Saturday-Abby's choir concert at school, six-year old birthday party, five-year old birthday party, bed.  Unless I wanted to work-out in the middle of the night, I had no chance to get it done.

To make up for it, I found this great app on my phone called My Fitness Pal.  You can enter everything you eat and it keeps track of the calories for you.  All I do is put in my goal weight and how active I usually am and it gives me a number to stick to every day.  I figured since I did not have time to work-out or snack, this was a great time to start. 

Let me stress I am not big on dieting.  I know skipping carbs and fruit make one lose weight quickly, but how healthy does that sound?  However, as I am keeping to a certain caloric number, I realized how big my portion sizes have been.  I have spent the last week feeling hungry a lot, but, for the first time in over a month, I can see a difference on the scale. 

So, between starting this work-out again and watching my calories (in a healthy way), I may be able to fit into my shorts sometime soon!

All that said, I completed Chest & Back and Ab Ripper again.  It felt great to be back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment