Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Confession

Okay, so I said no excuses.  But, that was before I watched an extra child for a week, baked for number one of three Thanksgiving dinners, and then left town for the second and actual Thanksgiving dinner.

As I am sitting on my butt typing this, I swear that I had every intention of at least running with my little brother while being at our parent's house.  After all, he is currently training to be a state tropper and is basically going through boot camp right now.  That would be a good work-out, right?

Is it my fault that Thanksgiving dinner has done us both in?  Motivation?  What kind of word is that during this holiday week?

Oh, that's right-it's the word that I will need to make up for all of the yummy food that I have inhaled the past few days.

I will try again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment