Monday, October 10, 2011

Seriously

I just threw a huge birthday party for all three of my children, baked all of the cupcakes (and cookies for those who expected my chocolate chip cookies), made the food, took pictures, made more cookies for soccer practice friends, made more cookies for class parties, and made special dinners for each birthday.  I also made special trips to the school for the parties and for surprise lunches.

That is equal to running a marathon, right?

So, birthdays now finally behind me (except for the one-year old, whose birthday is today, but thankfully he is clueless about any special expectations), I am ready to start again.

Started with good ole' Core today.  It slightly kicked my butt, especially with Abby home sick today, watching my every move.  But, it felt great.

After all, I had to taste test all of those cookies so I really need to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment