Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 4

Yep, missed a few days.  That would be because of a certain one-year old having a temperature of 104.1 this past weekend and not wanting to leave my arms.

I guess I could have tried to do Yoga with him in my arms.  That would have been interesting.

Thankfully, it was just a bad combination of reaction to shots and an ear infection and he is much better now.

Since this was my one day this week where I did not have to leave the house all morning, I did Yoga while I could.  At first I thought I might just do part of it since it has been awhile.  But, the more I got into it, the more I just kept on going.  As long as I did not look at the clock and watch time slowly drag by, I was okay.

The only part that I slightly skipped was the whole Warrier Three combo fiasco.  I lost my balance and figured I would just wait it out, forgetting that it just keeps going into other moves. 

Oh well.  Missing a few minutes out of 90 minutes of Yoga-I think I will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment