Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 1

Well, it could be worse.

I started with the Core Synergistics disc.  After listening to my husband start on the Classic plan last night, I decided that I did not want to pass out or even die while responsible for my little Noah, so I am following the Lean plan.

It was a fun rotation of push-ups, ab work, weights, lunges and squats all mixed in with a lot of cardio.  For someone who spent the last year pregnant, it got pretty interesting.  My days of pilates way behind me, it was rather humorous to try some of the positions they expected me to get into.

Thankfully, Noah slept through the panting and grunting and was ready to nurse again not too long after I finished.  For some reason the sweat running down my chest was a bit distracting to him.

What I found fascinating so far are the chills that set in not too long after the work-out.  Seriously, I am still freezing cold.

I am sure that tomorrow, I will wake up feeling refreshed and ready for Day 2.  Just because Nick limped out the door on his way to work this morning does not mean I will do the same, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment